- Yoga for Runners at Fleet Feet Sports:
This 8-week session focuses on the areas that runners need the most. We work on core strength, balance, and flexibility. Focuses include the hips, hamstrings, calves, and all the muscles used in running. This is a great way to help you stay injury-free and improve your performance! The next session starts on April 4th, 2018. Fee for the 8-week session is $60. Drop in fee for this class is $10 per class. (drop ins are only allowed is space is available.)
- Boot Camp:
Boot Camp sessions are 8-weeks long and are run twice per year. The first session is our New Year session, which begins in early January. The second is our summer session, which is held outdoors and begins in early June. This program will challenge you in every way! It includes cardiovascular training, muscular strength and endurance training, agility training, and of course, is TONS of fun! The next session begins on June 5th, 2018. Registration will open in mid-May.
I teach at our local Sweat Fitness Studio on Monday mornings and evenings. The classes at this awesome studio include TRX training, as well as many other formats. Check out their schedule to find the best fit for you!
- Individual and Group Training
Whether you are looking for one-on-one training or would like to bring a friend along to share the session, we will develop a specific program designed to meet your goals. We will not only focus on the physical aspects of a healthy lifestyle, but will discuss the topics of nutrition and the mental aspects of being successful.
- Run Coaching
Wanting to run your very first 5k? Maybe you want to step into the world of ultra running and don't know where to start. I can help you set your goals and develop a training plan that will get you to the starting line injury-free and ready to conquer the challenge! There are lots of free online running programs out there, but none of them take you as an individual into consideration. No two runners are alike and there is no cookie-cutter program that fits everyone.
I teach RunSUP classes (combo of running, stand up paddle boarding, and exercise on the boards), in conjunction with Fleet Feet Sports in the summer months. Stay tuned early Spring to find out more about the next session!
- 30 Day Summer Body Challenge
This program begins on April 23, 2018 and ends on May 23, 2018. What should you expect? Well, here's what I have planned:
- Weekly workouts (you will receive new workouts each week for every day of the week). They will include cardio, strength training, yoga, and active recovery. You will move EVERY SINGLE DAY in some way.
- You will be expected to check in with me on a DAILY basis on how your day has gone, how you're planning your week, etc. There will be various prizes given for the individuals that are the most compliant during the 30 days.)
- A private Facebook group will be established where we will share tips, recipes, video demos, and offer support to each other.
- We will schedule one in-person group workout during the 30 days. It will be on a weekend day, likely a Sunday.
Are you in? Are you ready to get serious? Let's go then!
If you're ready to join us, click the link below to sign up!